Sorry, you can't play this game for now😕
In Rummy Online you can play online using your profile. Once you are logged in, you can compete for a place in the highscores list and enjoy more profile benefits. No account yet? Then you can register for free, it's simple and fast!
The aim of the game is to get rid of all your cards. For that, you have to make combinations of cards (three of a kind, four of a kind, straight) and lay them on the table. To lay cards for the first time, your combinations must represent 31 points. Once you have laid your cards on the table, you will be able to use your cards to complete the combinations already there. When it is your turn, you have to draw a card from the stock or the discard pile, and, in order to complete your turn, you have to discard a card. The joker replaces any card. The game is over when one of the players obtains 100 points, with the aim being to have as few points as possible.
- RummyDeclare "Rummy"
- Super "Rummy"Declare a "Rummy" of at least 90 points
- The Jack IWin a round before the 7th draw
- The Jack IIWin a round before the 5th draw
- The Jack IIIWin a round before the 3rd draw
- JokerFinish with a joker
- Angry King ILose with 100 points
- Angry King IILose with 115 points
- Angry King IIILose with 130 points
- Long run Lay a combination of 6 cards without a joker