Sorry, you can't play this game for now😕
In President Online you can play online using your profile. Once you are logged in, you can compete for a place in the highscores list and enjoy more profile benefits. No account yet? Then you can register for free, it's simple and fast!
The aim of the game is to get rid of all your cards.\nTo do this, the first player plays a card to start the trick. The other players may then play cards that are equal or superior to the card on top of the pile. If a player puts down a card that is equal to the card on top of the pile, the following player must skip a turn. When a 2 is played, the trick comes to an end, and a new trick begins.\n\nThe player who has played the highest card wins the trick and takes the cards. As in the first trick, the winning player then plays the card of his choice to start the second trick. He may also play a double, a triple or a four card burn, if possible. The other players should then follow with the same combination.\n\nThe first player to get rid of all his cards becomes President; in the next round, he receives the Poor guy’s two best cards. The 2nd-placed player becomes Vice-President; in the next round, he receives the Common guy’s best card. The 3rd-placed player (the Common guy) receives one card of the Vice-President’s choice, and the poor guy receives two cards of the President’s choice. \n\nThere are four rounds and the winner of the final round wins the game.
- Coup d'EtatSwitch from poor guy to President in the Final Round
- DictatorshipRemain President throughout the game
- Electoral Hold-UpGet a pair of 2s when you give a pair of 3s
- Rigged ElectionWin a round without possessing a 2
- Right to VetoSkip a player's turn five times during the game
- Vote for MeOccupy all the roles in increasing order to end up as President